Careers at Caledonia Haulers
Driving Careers – Apply Online Today
At Caledonia Haulers, we are pleased to offer 5 individual options for our drivers to help with your lifestyle demands, while giving you flexibility to change if a situation would arise. Keep in mind your geographical area may impact the options available at any time.
The following is for all options:
- Live or pre-loading applications may vary
- May or may not require pumping on or off of food grade liquids
- Variable drop and hook trailer requirements
- In-transit heat temperature controlled tank apparatus
- Company supplied in-truck communication system
- If service is not required at the terminal, the driver has the option to keep the truck at home
Our first routes consisted of 90 milk cans from 20 farms and averaged around 50 miles per day.
Caledonia Haulers Driver Requirements
Interested in a career at Caledonia Haulers? Our drivers must adhere to strict requirements including those below:
- No serious traffic violations within last 5 years: including reckless / careless driving, driving while intoxicated or under influence of alcohol or drugs, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No serious traffic violations within last 3 years, including excessive (serious) speeding – 15 mph or more over posted limit, improper or erratic lane changes, following too close, A violation arising in connection with a fatal accident, Driving a CMV without a CDL or driving without proper class of CDL and/or endorsements, or Violating a State or local law or ordinance on motor vehicle traffic control prohibiting texting and/or the use of a hand-held device while driving a CMV.
- Must have 1 year verifiable over the road experience with at least 6 months within the past year.
- No more than 4 Moving Violations (warnings and/or tickets) within the last 3 years but, no more than 2 in the last 12 months. (combined violations listed on the MVR and/or PSP)
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in the past 3 years as listed on the PSP, MVR and/or driver application
- No serious preventable crashes in the past 3 years as listed on the PSP; MVR and/or driver application. Serious crashes include: At fault rear-end collision, rollover, jackknife, head-on collision, etc.
- No more than 3 Hours of Service violations within the last 2 years
- No Out of Service Violations within the last 2 years
- No more than 3 jobs in the past 12 months
- Must have current DOT physical, TWIC card, and current commercial driver’s license with tanker endorsement
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job
- Must be willing to submit and have a negative drug screen upon hiring
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to travel in their licensed state only, unless otherwise approved by President or Safety Director
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Must be willing to submit and have a negative drug screen upon hiring.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
2015, 2017,2018,2019 & 2020 winner in MTA Accident Free Safe Driving for Tank/Bulk Over the Road category.
Caledonia Haulers has a wide range of incentives for our drivers. From sign-on and recruitment bonuses, driver of the month and driver of the year, recognition awards, and more.
We also have several company benefits for our employees including: direct deposit, vacation pay, health and dental insurance, 401K and profit sharing programs, and more.
We haul dozens of food grade products including milk, cream, juice, water, corn syrup, soy sauce, vegetable and soy oils, yeast, yogurt, and liquid smoke.
Thank you for your interest in driving for Caledonia Haulers.
If you have a printed copy please fill it out manually and either:
- Fax it to 507-725-9014
– OR –
- Mail it to Attn: Recruiter, Caledonia Haulers, LLC, PO Box 31, Caledonia, MN 55921
If you have any questions working at Caledonia Haulers, please give us a call at (800) 325-4728.
New $5,500 Sign-On Bonus as of February 2019.
Driver Perk – Stay Overnight in the Bunk House
The Bunk House, located just behind the maintenance shop in Caledonia, is available for drivers to stay overnight should they have to lay over, waiting for shop work on their truck, or completing orientation. Bunk House lodging is a FREE or no cost as a benefit to our drivers and employees. We reserve the right to prohibit any employee that fails to respect the house or it’s guests. This facility has:
- Two full bathrooms
- Full kitchen
- Four bedrooms
- Computer office
- Living room (with flat screen TV)
- Finished basement area (with flat screen TV)
- Laundry utilities
- Fitness room with TV
- Outdoor patio with grill
Our highly trained and certified Milk Receiving and Transfer Services attendants move over 300,000 gallons of raw milk per day.
Congratulations to our
Driver of the Month!
Mike Hinrichs of West Concord, MN
We did everything by hand until we got our first computer in 1992.
Interested in a non-driving career with Caledonia Haulers? Check below to see our open positions.