Careers at Caledonia Haulers
Driving Careers – Apply Online Today
At Caledonia Haulers, we are pleased to offer 5 individual options for our drivers to help with your lifestyle demands, while giving you flexibility to change if a situation would arise. Keep in mind your geographical area may impact the options available at any time.
The following is for all options:
- Live or pre-loading applications may vary
- May or may not require pumping on or off of food grade liquids
- Variable drop and hook trailer requirements
- In-transit heat temperature controlled tank apparatus
- Company supplied in-truck communication system
- If service is not required at the terminal, the driver has the option to keep the truck at home
Our first routes consisted of 90 milk cans from 20 farms and averaged around 50 miles per day.
Caledonia Haulers Driver Requirements
Interested in a career at Caledonia Haulers? Our drivers must adhere to strict requirements including those below:
- No serious traffic violations within last 5 years, including reckless / careless driving, driving while intoxicated or under influence of alcohol or drugs, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No serious traffic violations within last 3 years, including excessive (serious) speeding – 15 mph or more over posted limit, improper or erratic lane changes, or following too close.
- Must have 1 year verifiable over the road experience with at least 6 months within the past year.
- No more than 3 Moving Violations (warnings and/or tickets) within the last 3 years.
- No more than 3 Hours of Service violations within the last 2 years.
- No Out of Service Violations within the last 2 years.
- No major preventable accidents within the last 3 years.
- No more than 3 jobs within the last 12 months.
- No Felony convictions.
- Must have current DOT physical and current commercial drivers license with tanker endorsement.
- Must be willing to complete and pass a Post-Offer Functional Capacity Evaluation Screen.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Must be willing to submit and have a negative drug screen upon hiring.
- Must be at least 23 years of age, unless otherwise approved by President/Safety Director.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
2015, 2017 & 2018 winner in MTA Accident Free Safe Driving for Tank/Bulk Over the Road category.
Caledonia Haulers has a wide range of incentives for our drivers. From sign-on and recruitment bonuses, driver of the month and driver of the year, recognition awards, and more.
We also have several company benefits for our employees including: direct deposit, vacation pay, health and dental insurance, 401K and profit sharing programs, and more.
We haul dozens of food grade products including milk, cream, juice, water, corn syrup, soy sauce, vegetable and soy oils, yeast, yogurt, and liquid smoke.
Thank you for your interest in driving for Caledonia Haulers.
If you have a printed copy please fill it out manually and either:
- Fax it to 507-725-9014
– OR –
- Mail it to Attn: Recruiter, Caledonia Haulers, LLC, PO Box 31, Caledonia, MN 55921
If you have any questions working at Caledonia Haulers, please give us a call at (800) 325-4728.
New $5,500 Sign-On Bonus as of February 2019
Driver Perk – Stay Overnight in the Bunk House
The Bunk House, located just behind the maintenance shop in Caledonia, is available for drivers to stay overnight should they have to lay over, waiting for shop work on their truck, or completing orientation. Bunk House lodging is a FREE or no cost as a benefit to our drivers and employees. We reserve the right to prohibit any employee that fails to respect the house or it’s guests. This facility has:
- Two full bathrooms
- Full kitchen
- Four bedrooms
- Computer office
- Living room (with flat screen TV)
- Finished basement area (with flat screen TV)
- Laundry utilities
- Fitness room with TV
- Outdoor patio with grill
Our highly trained and certified Milk Receiving and Transfer Services attendants move over 300,000 gallons of raw milk per day.
Driver of the Month
- Congratulations to our August 2019 Driver of the Month:
Tony Buxton of Eau Claire,WI
We did everything by hand until we got our first computer in 1992.
Interested in a non-driving career with Caledonia Haulers? Check below to see our open positions.