Caledonia Haulers Employee Incentive Program
There is a sign-on bonus for all newly hired experienced full-time drivers. Contact Driver Services or Recruiter for Details
A recruitment bonus will be given to any full-time employee that recruits an experienced full-time driver. This must be noted on the application before it is reviewed. Contact Driver Services or Recruiter for Details
The Sign-On Bonus and the Recruitment Bonus is only for drivers that have not been previously employed at Caledonia Haulers.
- Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Years of Service and Recognition Awards
- Driver of the Month
- Driver of the Year Program
- Passenger Program
We have gone from traveling approximately 19,000 miles a year to over 25 million miles a year.
Employee Company Benefits
Employees are paid on a weekly basis. All trip sheets, fuel slips, scale tickets, expense sheets, and any other corresponding paperwork must be turned in with the Bill of Ladings by 10 a.m. Tuesday morning to be eligible for settlement the following Friday. All loads must be delivered on or before the previous Saturday to be eligible for payment.
- Direct Deposit – Used to deposit your settlement into your account on Friday morning. Please call your bank to find out the amount of your deposit instead of the payroll department.
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay– The BEST in the industry!
- One week after 1st year anniversary.
- Two weeks after 2nd year anniversary.
- Three weeks after 10 year anniversary.
- Four weeks after 20 year anniversary.
- Detention, Layover, Pumping, & Funeral Pay
- Cash Advances
Health and Dental Insurance Premiums
After 90 days of employment, all full-time employees will be eligible for health and dental insurance. Health Partners and Delta Dental are the providers. Premiums, which are subject to change, will be deducted from your payroll settlement on a weekly basis.
After one year of full-time employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company 401K and Profit Sharing programs. The company will match 50% of the amount paid into the plan by the employee, up to the first $3,000, for a maximum contribution by the company of $1,500.