COMPANY BONUS / INCENTIVES
NEW PAY PACKAGE ANNOUNCED 07/01/2017 !
CALL cHUCK OR DRIVER SERVICES GROUP FOR DETAILS 800-325-4728
Sign On Bonus
There is a sign-on bonus for all newly hired experienced full-time drivers. This bonus will be paid as follows:
- $300 at completion of orientation
- $300 after 90 days of full-time employment
A recruitment bonus will be given to any full-time employee that recruits an experienced full-time driver. This must be noted on the application before it is reviewed. This bonus will be paid as follows:
- $500 after 6 months of full-time employment
- $500 after 1 year of full-time employment
The Sign on Bonus and the Recruitment Bonus is only for drivers that have not been previously employed at Caledonia Haulers.
- Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Years of Service and Recognition Awards
- Driver of the Month
- Driver of the Year Program
- Passenger Program
Employees are paid on a weekly basis. All trip sheets, fuel slips, scale tickets, expense sheets and any other corresponding paperwork must be turned in with the Bill of Ladings by 10:00 a.m. Tuesday morning to be eligible for settlement the following Friday. All loads must be delivered on or before the previous Saturday to be eligible for payment.
- Direct Deposit – Used to deposit your settlement into your account on Friday morning. Please call your bank to find out the amount of your deposit instead of the payroll department.
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay– The BEST in the industry!
- One week after first year anniversary.
- Two weeks after second year anniversary.
- Three weeks after ten-year anniversary.
- Four weeks after twenty-year anniversary.
- Detention Pay
- Cash Advances
- Layover Pay
- Pumping Pay
- Funeral Pay
- Full Time Employees = $100 per calendar year
- Part Time Employees = $50 per calendar year
Health and Dental Insurance Premiums
After 90 days of employment, all full-time employees will be eligible for health and dental insurance. Health Partners and Delta Dental are the providers. Premiums, which are subject to change, will be deducted from your payroll settlement on a weekly basis.
After one year of full-time employment, the employee is eligible to participate in the company 401K and Profit Sharing programs. The company will match 50% of the amount paid into the plan by the employee up to the first $3,000 for a maximum contribution by the company of $1,500.